iT Police Member - Prince

1. Christy IPS
    Christy IPS
    Hey Prince,

First off, congrats on being selected as an iT Police Member. This discussion thread is created for discussing your daily goals, reports and other stuff

You should post all your comments and reports in this thread (Plus, check back on this thread regularly since we will be updating it with your goals).

Cheers!
  2. Christy IPS
    Christy IPS
    Prince:

Here are your goals for the first month,

Goal 1 - Meet 2 New Members, Greet Them, Make friends with them (don't just post URLs, instead be friends! Ask them what they do and develop the conversation!)

Goal 2 - You won't be required to do anything for Goal 2 for this month

Goal 3 - Your assigned work section is the softwares section (Under Techie Corner).

Your Goal: Post Thread and Make the Section Active (Think Creatively!)
  3. P R I N C E
    P R I N C E
    Hey, I just wanted to bring up a point. I read under iT Police Duties that threads created by iT Police members will be approved automatically in all sections, but I just created a thread under softwares and it still requires approval from an admin or mod. I know we just started up, so you guys probably didn't have time to set things up fully yet, but I just wanted to bring this to your attention, in case you didn't already know.

Also, regarding SB enforcement (no links, thread approval requests, etc.). The way I see, all I can do to enforce this is inform other members not to do it, because I don't have have control over the SB as a community member. Just let me know if this is okay.

Great initiative, and I will try to do my part to help out.
  4. Christy IPS
    Christy IPS
    Thank you for bringing that up, Prince. Unfortunately, the settings didn't work out as we expected, so mods still have to approve the threads

Yeah, that is want we want you to do - inform others of the rules
  5. Christy IPS
    Christy IPS
    Prince has come up with some ideas for contests in Softwares Will be launching the contest soon!
  6. Christy IPS
    Christy IPS
    February

Goal 1: Meet & Greet 4 Rising Members/Active Registered Members

Goal 2: None

Goal 3: Student Resources - Post Threads/replies - Make the section active! Suggest ideas for improvement.