Genre Family/Thriller
    Studio Sun Touch Productions
    Directed By Rajesh Touchriver
    Written By Rajesh Touchriver
    Screenplay By Rajesh Touchriver
    Produced By M.S. Rajesh & Sunitha Krishnan
    Cast: Siddique, Anjali Patil, Lakshmi Menon, Nina Kurup

About

The Official Page for Ente - a Rajesh Touchriver film, the muti-award winning director's upcoming project based on Human Trafficking

Description

Provocative, shocking and surprisingly tender amidst an explosion of unbridled emotions, ?Ente??(Mine?) in malyalam explores the consequences of sex trafficking, testing the vulnerability of trust in human relations.
    Srinivas(Siddiq) is a wonderful and devoted father to Durga(Anjali Patil), and he provides her the best. Working in the city and maintaining his family in a small town works well for him for years. One day everything is shattered when Durga comes unannounced to the city to appear for an interview concerning her college admission. Durga?s life is brutally torn apart as Srinivas wrestles with grief, remorse, self pity and guilt.
    Ente... marks the malayalam debut feature for Anjali Patil. The filmmaker Rajesh Touchriver of the ?In the name of Buddha? fame has specialized in innovative pictures that takes challenging risks.
    The film stars Siddiq, Anjali Patil, Lakshmi Menon, Ratnashekhar, Anup Arvindan, Nina Kurup, Warren Joseph and Sunil Kudvattoor. The cinematography is by the very talented Ramathulasi with Rajiv Nair as the art director. Don Max is the editor. The fantastic music and Music is done by Shantanu Moitra of the ?Three Idiots? fame and Shareeth did 3 wonderful songs too
    ENTE Malayalam Movie Promo

Ente - Malayalam Movie Trailer

Team behind Malayalam Movie "Ente"

Paava Njaan Kalippava Njaan - Ente Malayalam Movie song

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meera98 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks

Kollam chechi Ethandu Karmayodhayude story alle..I mean human trafficking. Pinne this focuses less on violence I think And more than on the relationship b/w daughter and father - angane oke annu kettathu. Onnum kananam

Thanks

Default Review- ***ENTE*** Shocking and Disturbing Movie

Theatre:- Trivandrum Krishana
    Showtime:- 11:30 AM

I have decided to watch this movie when I came to know that it is being produced and conceived by Sunitha Krishnan.

Those who dont know about her.. She is a social activist and founder of Prajwala, a social institution that helps the rehabilitation of women-rape victims. She herself was a victim of gangrape at the age of 15, she was brutally assaulted and she got deaf in one ear.Instead of ending her life she bravely fought back and started the anti trafficing organisation. Recently she was in the limelight racing her voice against the Delhi rape incident.

BORKED

The protagonist of the movie is a teen age girl called Durga played by "Anjali Patil". She loves her father(Siddhique) very much and devotes her success in life to him. Her father means everything to her.

One day while he was away to Hyderabad for some business work Durga gets an interview call from a college in Hyderabad. Her mother (Neena Kurup) advises her to take the journey to Hyderabad alone in a train and informs the father to pick her up from the railway station. Things get shattered and the girl gets trapped in a sex racket.

How she manages to escape is the rest of the story.

The story is not simple enough as I narrated, It has some wonderful performance from Siddhique and some strong human emotions. There is a surprise element which is revealed at the interval. The climax of the movie is really shocking.

Postives:- Story, Songs, Cinematograply and BGM.

Negatives:- Amateurish acting from almost all lead actors, loose script.

In spite of the negatives the movie keeps you glued to the screen. Rather than conveying a message it portrays the brave character of the protagonist.

If Blessy had directed this movie it would have created wonders provided good actors were pulled in.

"I have this deep-rooted belief that my life is a providence by itself, and God has brought me in this world to do what I'm doing, and God will allow me to stay in this world so long as he believes that my mission is not done, and therefore I do believe that the day God believes that my work is done, I'll be killed or I'll die naturally, or whichever way that is possible."

Sunitha Krishnan
    Last edited by meera98; 01-08-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meera98 View Post
    Theatre:- Trivandrum Krishana
    Showtime:- 11:30 AM

trivandrum krishana ethu eathu theatre? padam anjalil aanalo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by >> Mad Maddy << View Post
    trivandrum krishana ethu eathu theatre? padam anjalil aanalo

Kazhakkuttam Krishna.

Thanks

Default review 2

ENTE

Theater :- Calicut - Sree, 10 AM show
    Balcony :- 50 % Kooduthal girls aayirunu etho college team aanu with teachers. FC il 8 perAbout The moviebr />

Ennathe saamoohika avasthayil avatharippikenda cinema thane aanu ethu. good theme ENTE ee peru thane aanu ethinte highlight Makale jeevanu thulyam snehikkuna orachan. Avarude gramathil ayal nala oru Family Man Pakshe cityil ayalude joli Sex racketinu penkuttikale supply cheythu kodukkunathanu. Athe city il studiesinayi ayalude makalum ethunnu hotel muriyil ninnum avale achan joli cheyuna athe sex racket thane thattikondu pokunu. pineedagottu makale thirajula achante yathrayum avidunnu rakshapedanulla makalude sramamvum anu cinema.

Climax sharikkum super aayi, swanthamayavare mathram snehikkuka avarkku vendi mathram jeevikkuka , mattu sthreekal elam egane jeevichalum avarodokke enthum cheyam ennu karthunnavrkku naloru paadamakum ee cinema.

+ves

Sidque super aayi cheythu roleHeroine Anjali pateel cute and bold , dubbing prob undayirnnuClimaxIntervel twist

-ves

Dubbing problemsTamil culture ula movie aanuFirst half some partsover all Its a good movie with a good social message

Rating 3.5/5
    Last edited by meera98; 01-08-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks

Kooduthal aalkar ithupolathe nalla movies kanatee... Good Thread chechii !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ R o η ι ? ♥ View Post
    Kooduthal aalkar ithupolathe nalla movies kanatee... Good Thread chechii !!
    Yes inganathe movies oke hit akanam... but ithoke film festil mathre hit aku. Atha kashtam

Thanks

Default review 3

EnteTheatre : EKM Sangeetha
    Date & Time : 5/1/13 - 6pm

mole padikkan city lekku ayakkunnu.....avide aval pala chathi kuzi lum chennu pedunnu.....Ithanu tailer um posters um kandappo njan pratheeshichirunna story......ennal kure ketta ee type story alla ee padam.....twist unduOru award type padam aanu.....mass padangal mathram ishtamullavar veruthe pokanda......film festival lu okke undavunna type film.....After film claps undayirunnu......Ozimuri , Manjadikkuru aa level lu onnum ethilla......

My Rating : 3/5

Enthayalum 2013 nte thudakkam spari....

Thanks