Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Rules - Please Read

Thanks

Default New Rules - Please Read

Since there is lot of spamming we decided to bring a new rule to avoid it. Probably many of u maybe noticed there are so many junk threads posting everyday in almost all sections mainly in silver screen, thattukada and top-stories and moreover those are just copy and paste from other sites. I have posted some rules in thattukada sometime ago saying that u cannot copy and paste stuff in any sections except top-stories, try to avoid copy and paste as possible as u can especially malayalam fonts. When u post any news from manorama or movie reviews from Indiaglitz, nowrunning etc. take a screenshot and post it here. So it would be easy for the readers to read OR provide the link including with the thread.

Our new rule is that u can only post 1-3 threads in this forum each day unless if its an important thread. (This is not included movies). Because we don't want to see 5+ new threads in every sections and no one is replying to any threads, so eventually it will make the section inactive, messy and flood with unwanted threads. I think that's what making most of our sections going inactive. If u post more than 3 threads per day, probably the thread will get deleted or it may not get approved. And u can't blame on us for deleting ur thread or taking too long to get it approved, its ur responsibility to follow these rules. And moreover its our job to keep the site active and clean.

Let me remind u once again, if u think u can become an AM by increasing ur post count that's not true at all. Before we make u an AM we will review ur posts and if we see any replies like "good one" thanks for sharing" etc. u gotta wait a long time to enter the AM section. But if u post valuable replies thats the best way to become an AM. So try to join discussions/debates and make some new friends from here and always be a dedicated member then u can easily become an AM.

For those who are taking movies from here please appreciate the uploader by clicking on the thanks button and leave a reply before u go, it will only take only 5-10 sec or maybe less than that. The uploaders are spending 7-8 hrs to upload a movie depending on the speed and bringing it to you guys, there is lot of work behind uploading a movie and putting watermark on it. And all they are expecting is good comments from ur side. It will encourage them to upload more movies.

I know these new rules are kinda tight and tough to follow but u guys have to bare with us this time. Once our sections become active like it used to be, then these rules will change and make it easy for u .

Moderators
    Thanks

rule kollaam ithu spamming kurakum.................

Thanks

good.nalla rules anu.i will try to post good comments.not like thanks for sharing.ok

Thanks

Thanks fr the informations hehe

i will try hitting thanks to the movies it will only tak 2 secs fr me

Thanks

sherikkum inganathe rules venam.... some sections othiri thread ullathu kondu nokkaan thanne madiyaannnu..................... iniyengilum athu kurayum ennu karuthunnu......

New Rules - Please Read
    Thanks

Hope this will work

അസതോ മാ സദ് ഗമയ
    തമസോ മാ ജ്യോതിർ ഗമയ
    മൃത്യോർ മാ അമൃതം ഗമയ

Thanks

New Rules - Please Read Perumal's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

I hope u'll stick with the rules strictly.. I have seen many repeated threads here; even me started some of them.. Ev'one want 2 increase their Rep Power.. So thatz quite natulal.. and keep it in the proper sections as well.. ..

Rising Member Kaserkode Kadarbhai's Avatar
    Thanks

Rules are ok...even some members used to post junk threads in one section in the same time..and most of them are repeat therads..the only difference is some are english and the other is in Malayalam.any way friends please make sure dat the thread with the same content is already posted by some one before u post..for Eg: LIS review..i thing dere is more dan 3 threads with the same content by different members..dere are so many threads like dis...Thanks Neela..for ur good suggestion

Rising Member
    Thanks

Thanx for the new ruls m8, and I will try my best to follow them....

Thanks

Neela.... thanks for posting these rules

I have seen in Top Stories section, where people were copying malayalam fonts from other sites..... make it a junk.... section is named as TOP STORIES... but all sorts of stuffs r copying to increase the number of posts.... its good tht u came up with these rules.... thanks.....

Thanks

thank you neelan for the these constructive rules that will weed out the bad and this site to be alive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast