Go Back   IndianTerminal > Indian Community Zone > Today's Top Stories

Post Comment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012   #1 (permalink)

Thanked 37,903 Times in 5,552 Posts
s_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 49,405
Default Kauthuka varthakal / chitrangal / videos

While inaugurating 'Harvesting Festival' at Kannur Minister K P Mohanan fell into canal from boat

We always work for a better tomorrow;
But when tomorrow comes;
Instead of enjoying;
We again think of a better tomorrow;
Let's have a better today.

Last edited by s_alappat; 03-04-2013 at 08:35 PM.
s_alappat is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #2 (permalink)

s_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond reputes_alappat has a reputation beyond repute

But when tomorrow comes;
Instead of enjoying;

Old 10-25-2012   #3 (permalink)
Moderators

Thanked 4,588 Times in 458 Posts
RascaL has a reputation beyond reputeRascaL has a reputation beyond reputeRascaL has a reputation beyond reputeRascaL has a reputation beyond reputeRascaL has a reputation beyond reputeRascaL has a reputation beyond reputeRascaL has a reputation beyond reputeRascaL has a reputation beyond reputeRascaL has a reputation beyond reputeRascaL has a reputation beyond reputeRascaL has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,540

Awesome Thread
njanum kure kauthuka varthakal kondu vannu post cheyyam
Thanks alappat chetta

RascaL is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Actor View Post
Awesome Thread
njanum kure kauthuka varthakal kondu vannu post cheyyam
Thanks alappat chetta

But when tomorrow comes;
Instead of enjoying;

Old 10-26-2012   #5 (permalink)

But when tomorrow comes;
Instead of enjoying;

Old 10-26-2012   #6 (permalink)

Yesterday According to the Daily Mail, the 30 minute CCTV footage was recorded at a kindergarten in the Yingze District of the capital Taiyuan, north Shanxi Province. a chinese teacher was Caught On Tape Slapping And Kicking Students. The shocking video shows the female teacher slapping four children more than 120 times in half-an-hour.

The children angered the teacher because they could not add double-digits correctly. Mr. Han said: "The teacher asked my daughter to add numbers more than ten. My daughter told her that she can't solve it, and then the teacher slapped her."

But when tomorrow comes;
Instead of enjoying;

Old 10-26-2012   #7 (permalink)

The Kulkarnis from Pune tower above their countrymen. Sharad Kulkarni, 52, who works in the State Bank of India, stands 7ft 1.5in tall; his wife Sanjot, 46, is 6ft 2.6in and their daughters, Mruga, 22, and Sanya, 16, are 6ft 4in and 6ft 1in tall respectively.

Their combined height is a staggering 26ft, almost. India's tallest family is likely to set a new Guinness record for being the world's tallest.

Mr and Mrs Kulkarni were crowned India's tallest couple by the Limca Book of Records a year after they married in 1988.
The Kulkarni family can only ride scooters and wears custom made clothes and shoes

The Kulkarni family can only ride scooters and wears custom made clothes and shoes

While the recognition did make them feel good, it came after both faced years of teasing and ridicule as they grew up. 'In three years of college life, I was all alone.

'I didn't have any friends because I was so tall. It was only after I started getting publicity that people began interacting with me,' Sharad said. When he hit 7ft as a teenager, he ploughed his energies into sports and ended up playing basketball for the country.

But Sanjot struggled to fit in her native village. The pair began to accept early on in their teens that marriage might be difficult.

'I was a basketball player and travelled the length and breadth of India for tournaments. But I was never able to find a girl who came close to my height.
The Kulkarni family: Sharad (right) and his wife Sanjot (second left) and their daughters Sanya (left) and Mruga (right) stand a combined 26ft tall

The Kulkarni family: Sharad (right) and his wife Sanjot (second left) and their daughters Sanya (left) and Mruga (right) stand a combined 26ft tall

The tallest I found was around 5ft 10 in. I had even decided not to marry and was planning to adopt a child. But, as chance would have it, one of Sanjot's relatives saw me,' Sharad said.

It was actually Sanjot's grandmother who spotted him walking down a street in Mumbai one evening and approached him. Sharad said: 'This lady came up to me and asked if I was single and if I would meet her granddaughter who was over 6ft tall. I didn't believe her and refused, but my friends persuaded me to take her number.'

A few weeks later, Sharad's parents called the number and a meeting was arranged for the couple. 'When I met Sanjot, I was happy. And I knew we would be happy together,' Sharad said. But he added that even now, the family faced problems, albeit of a different kind.

They can't use public transport such as trains and buses, and even four-wheelers are a nono because Sharad can't accommodate his knees inside.
Walking tall: Mruga (second from right) and her sister Sanya (right) tower above their friends

Walking tall: Mruga (second from right) and her sister Sanya (right) tower above their friends
On the move: Mr Kulkarni travels around on a scooter because he is too tall to use public transport comfortably

On the move: Mr Kulkarni travels around on a scooter because he is too tall to use public transport comfortably

But when tomorrow comes;
Instead of enjoying;

Old 10-26-2012   #8 (permalink)

രഞ്ജിനി മറഡോണയുടെ പുതിയ കാമുകിയെന്നു അര്*ജെന്ടീനാ ന്യൂസ്* ഏജന്*സി

¿Maradona con nuevo amor? Una morocha lo conquistó

¿El nuevo amor de Maradona?

¿Maradona con nuevo amor? Una morocha lo conquistó

While in Argentina seems to be just starting the scandal among the womenfolk Maradona, unexpected pregnancy by Veronica Ojeda, Diego is touring Asia and apparently very quiet.

During a presentation scheduled for months, the coach was in India hired by a jeweler and appeared before 40,000 people at the stadium in Kannur. There they saw close to a brunette who totally caught your attention.

The beautiful brunette, is a well known TV presenter, model and actress, 30 Ranjini Haridas call. The selection of Argentina extécnico not hesitate to dance very close to her when he was presenting to the public.

The flirting between them was so evident that Indian photographers took hundreds of shots that were replicated in all media of this country.

What Maradona's daughters think of this game?

But when tomorrow comes;
Instead of enjoying;

Old 10-26-2012   #9 (permalink)

Shark falls from sky onto a US golf course

New York: A two-foot long leopard shark apparently fell from the sky on the 12th tee of a Golf club in southern California.

The 2-pound writhing fish was discovered by an on-duty course marshal, who acted fast to save the shark. He loaded it onto his golf cart and drove it back to the clubhouse, where other employees joined the cause to save the wayward animal, the aol.com reported.

According to the Capistrano Dispatch, after briefly placing the shark in a bucket of homemade salt water, cart attendant Bryan Stizer used his break to drive the shark to the Pacific Ocean, about 4 miles away.

"I thought he was dead," Stizer told the Dispatch. "When I dropped him into the water, he just lied there for a few seconds, but then he did a twist and shot off into the water," Stizer said.

The shark, which reportedly had two bleeding wounds near its dorsal fin, is thought to have been dropped over the golf course by a predatory bird, though no one is known to have actually seen the fall.

There are ospreys and peregrine falcons in the area that could have snatched the shark from shallow waters before losing hold of it, said Julianne Steers, chief aquarist at the Ocean Institute near the golf course.

Fish falling from the sky is not an unheard-of phenomenon. The downpours of fish and frogs reported throughout history and around the world have been attributed to strong winds that pick up aquatic animals and deposit them many miles inland, the report said.

But when tomorrow comes;
Instead of enjoying;

Old 10-26-2012   #10 (permalink)
A Simpleton

Thanked 4,104 Times in 471 Posts
Christy IPS has a reputation beyond reputeChristy IPS has a reputation beyond reputeChristy IPS has a reputation beyond reputeChristy IPS has a reputation beyond reputeChristy IPS has a reputation beyond reputeChristy IPS has a reputation beyond reputeChristy IPS has a reputation beyond reputeChristy IPS has a reputation beyond reputeChristy IPS has a reputation beyond reputeChristy IPS has a reputation beyond reputeChristy IPS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,115

Kollalo..great collection chetta....Iniyum poratte..chilathu oke kanditu chiri varunnu..chilathuoke athisayavum

Christy IPS is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by вaтмaη View Post
Kollalo..great collection chetta....Iniyum poratte..chilathu oke kanditu chiri varunnu..chilathuoke athisayavum
Thank u...

But when tomorrow comes;
Instead of enjoying;

Old 10-27-2012   #12 (permalink)

But when tomorrow comes;
Instead of enjoying;

Post Comment